What we do? Business Law.
Our approach is to build our law firm to meet your needs. To that end, we constantly evaluate new services, practices and form relationships with other legal service providers so we can grow as our clients grow.
We currently provide the following services to our small business clients:
- WBE, MBE, and DBE Certification and Post-Certification Transactions counseling. Make sure you take the right steps to ensure certification on your business’ first application. Then work with us to retain your certification by structuring deals, financing, investment, and successions properly.
- Entity Selection & Business Organization, Asset Protection–includes using corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures and trusts to wrap layers of privacy, liability protection and taxation control around our clients as they grow.
- Crowdfunding Planning & Regulatory Compliance — access to crowdfunding requires businesses to have all of their legal and accounting “ducks in a row.” Through proper organization, we can help your business qualify for participation in this huge new equity funding market place.
- Contract Preparation & Review, Commercial Leases, Trademark & Copyright Registration, Trade Secrets, Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Trademark & Copyright Licensing–transactions such as these are the backbone of every other business strategy and, properly used, can improve profitability and protection of key ideas, people and assets.
- Regulations & Compliance–whether industry-specific, geographic or related to the employees of a particular firm, compliance issues must be appropriately addressed or the consequences to the business and its owners can be devastating.
- Acquisitions & Divestment of Business Assets or Ownership, Entity Mergers & Conversions to Different Entity Types, Business Successions, Transitions & Exit Planning, and Business Wrap-up, Withdrawal & Entity Dissolution–we use a variety of strategies to accomplish the entry into or exit from our clients business.
- Commercial Disputes & Contract Litigation — contract disputes, insurance coverage issues, and employment and shareholder conflicts are the most common reasons small businesses wind up in litigation.
- Non-Profit Corporations, Companies, and Associations–electing 501(c)(3) tax treatment for corporations, limited liability companies and unincorporated associations.
From start-up, to sale or dissolution, we are rapidly becoming the Atlanta business attorney for those businesses looking for expertly-rendered services with small firm accessibility.